Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Life can be a walk in the park

Today my friend and I had some spare time on our hands and took a journey to a local metropark. For the first time this year it felt like fall. My favorite season is Winter (mostly because of Christmas) however Fall has many charming advantages. I simply love the colors, and the weather, and since I start preparing for Christmas in October, Christmas is half in Fall. Anyway, a walk through a park on a lovely Fall day like today, is a perfect seasonal activity. Here are some of the snapshots I took that made me feel like it is autumn.


"Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities.
Seize common occasions
and make them great."
Orison Swett Marden

Take it all in, from a giant tree to a tiny leaf, realize the beauty that has been given to you. Enjoy all the wonderful things on this earth, especially with this brand new season staring right at us, open your eyes and look back at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment