Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Title of blog

Hello there. Okay so let me start out by saying I am a new blogger (seeing as how this is my first post I would assume that to be obvious, but I will say it anyway.) Well I figure I should start with explaining the title of the blog. I do this because whenever I find a nifty blog, I always wonder the story behind the mysterious name. Also, I have thought too long and hard about a title to not share it. So here it goes. I have been thinking of a title since Summer. While I was pondering my all time favorite quote popped into my head.
"This is no ordinary world,
We need extraordinary glory."
Sang by my personal favorite artist, Jason Mraz. Usually when I have a good idea, it occurs like this, it just comes to me. So I thought the word extraordinary is the "climax" you could say, of the quote, however the entire quote is beautiful. The first line reminds me that we are all special, no one is just ordinary, because we are all different, so what can we base "normal" on. The second line reminds me that I need God in everything I do. The entire quote speaks quite loudly to me, that we need to live each day to the fullest, because life is a gift and we shouldn't waste it. Each moment is a special opportunity that we should take. However the other thing I like about this quote is I am still thinking about its entire meaning. So this blog is going to be dedicated to living happily, and taking in every moment, and never forgetting that life is extraordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment