Saturday, May 14, 2011

just because I'm wondering, doesn't mean I'm lost

I don't want an idea or thought or anything to define me. We are constantly changing. Experience molds us every moment, to make us a different person than who we were before. Therefore it only makes sense to take in everything and use it to make up what you think. It is wrong to close your mind because of the past, because you are not who you are. I have also realized judging is wrong, but its something we all do. And whether its out loud or in our heads we all do it. I'm trying to cut down on that, just because I don't think its our place as humans to judge eachother. Back to the open mind thing though, dont close your mind because of what you believed in the past, because your not the same person. Open yourself to yourself, let yourself be what it wants to be. Don't push away change, rather welcome it with open arms. Love yourself every second, and never forget you have the right to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment