Wednesday, November 10, 2010

make everyday the best day ever.

We all have bad days. I did today, and now that it is about eleven I figure I only have one more hour of it left. When I thought this to myself, and reflected on saying that in my head, I was kind of ashamed I had thought that. We should never wish away time, while some people are fighting for more of if. We need to cherish it, the good days and the bad. I firmly believe the only thing that can make you have a bad day is YOU. No one else decides that for you, it is a state of mind more than anything else. When I think back on my day, it really was not all bad, some pretty good things happened today, but as humans we tend to hang on to the bad instead of the good.
I heard once someone say their motto was: Best Day Ever. This is positive thinking at its finest, because I think back to days where I have said it is the best day ever, and even if I hit road bumps during the day I was still happy because it was the best day ever. What if we say everyday is the best day ever? Wouldn't that make everyday at least a little bit better. I think yes. When you wake up set youself in a state of mind that this will be the best day ever, and it will. Nothing can get in your way because this is the best day ever.
"ask me about the impossible
I'll tell you that everything is applaudable,
for life is a proscenium stage and we are the stars
and the audience we captivate
is already ours" 
We are so lucky in this life, for all we are given, and all the opportunities we have, but sometimes it is just hard to realize it. It can always be worse. You're alive, you're here, now, so do everything you can to enjoy it.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, you have a blog too?!
    I am so going to be reading this from now on.
    It is wonderful:)
    Great post!
    Love, Bre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh thank you! Your blog is so cute I love all the music you post that's such a cool idea! Thanks again for following! I am 99% sure I am following you but I am so new to the whole "blog" thing I think I am though, because it is telling me when you post something new.
    Love,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete