Saturday, November 20, 2010

Seasons Greetings

Today Christmas music started on the radio. Oh so beautiful. It is really about time I have been waiting for this for a few months. This is when I put my ipod away and turn the radio on. (I really never listen to the radio because I don't understand the sense of someone else picking something out for you to listen to, when you could just decide yourself.) Now the season has officially started in the eyes of the world. It's such a happy time I can hardly stand it. This is the season for giving too many gifts, eating way to much, hugging like crazy, taking way too many picture, and creating memories. I guess this post is basically another "I'm excited" post but I need to tell someone about it and this is a pretty good way to get the word out about my excitment. Anyway, seasons greetings!
"When it snows, ain't it thrilling."
-Winter Wonderland (my all time favorite)

No comments:

Post a Comment